POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.advanced-users : valid parameter values : valid parameter values Server Time
29 Jul 2024 08:16:34 EDT (-0400)
  valid parameter values
From: Christopher Johnson
Date: 14 Sep 2002 01:31:57
Message: <3d82c9cd@news.povray.org>
I'm looking for a list of valid or most common ranges of values for
parameters in a material/texture block.  The documentation lists parameter
types (float, etc.) but I'd like to know the valid ranges instead.  I've
just about finished writing a visual texture editor for the pov3.5 syntax
but i just need to define bounds on whichever parameters require them.

The simple answer would be that if it's not specified, then there isn't a
range but I'd rather not make assumptions.

Any help would be appreciated

Chris J